- Hit magical goal weight by March 30th. - This magical goal weight is my happy weight - where I look good, my clothes fit well, and I feel great. I began the year about 6 pounds short of that goal weight after trying to attain it for 4 months.
- Walk 300 days in 2011. - I didn't put a mileage goal on this because I wanted it to be attainable regardless of what life brings me this year. Walking 300 days out of the year should be very attainable.
- Family - visit family, have family visit, explore expansion of the Louisiana Johnston clan.
- Pay down debt by $25,000.
- Find an exercise that he doesn't hate. Stick with it.
- Since January 1, 2011 I have successfully lost
7.65 lbs. I was 1 pound below my goal weight after the horrible stomach flu, but gained back 2.5 lbs once I started keeping down food again. I'm officially 1.6 lbs. away from my goal weight!
- Since January 1, 2011 I have walked 43 days. That's 43 days out of 52. This means I'm walking an average of 82.6% of days and I should be walking 82% of days! Even better, I have walked the last 13 days in a row!!
- Since January 1, 2011 we have visited one set of "family" and had more family visit us. About a week and a half ago, Jarrod and I visited our dear friends Renee and Mike in Atlanta. Last weekend my Aunt Pam and Uncle Marco visited us from Phoenix. Both trips were incredible, memorable, and helped us meet our goal of FAMILY 2011!
- Since January 1, 2011 we have paid off $3,750 in debt. We're getting behind on our goal, but we're still making good progress. We have some awesome things coming up this month and know we'll be able to continue to make some good progress. Sadly, unlike last month, now I know the truth - we're not getting any money back from the IRS. Instead, we OWE money TO the IRS this year. So sad. We're still making it, though! At least now, for the first time in my life, we make more money than we owe!
- Since January 1, 2011 Jarrod has taken 6 yoga classes. He seems to really enjoy it. He hasn't had complete success turning off his mind, but I have seen improvement in his stress level. I hope that he keeps it up!