- Become debt free in 2012 - This month we added over $2,200 on debt. This brings out 2012 total over to $22,200 down on debt! We have $25,000 left, so it'll be close. We're doing some work this summer to really cut back in order to meet this goal.
- Have 10 date experiences in 2012 - We had another date night in April. It was for my birthday and Jarrod took me to a nice restaurant. It was really wonderful! We talked about Wesley, our family, and the future. This brings our total up to 3 dates so far in 2012. We have another one planned for tonight!
- Have 10 family days in 2012 - We took Wesley down to the Bishop Arts District on a Sunday afternoon a few weeks ago. It was wonderful and Wesley was really good. We walked around and ate dinner on the patio.
- Hit pre-pregnancy goal weight by April 1st and maintain it throughout the year - I amended this goal in March to be 5 pounds above pre-pregnancy until I finish breast feeding and gave myself until June 1st to hit that goal. I'm pleased to say I've lost an additional 3 pounds and am now just 4 pounds away from my adjusted goal.
- Walk 300 days in 2012 in preparation to walk all 60 miles in the Susan G. Komen 3-day for the Cure - So far, I've walked 78 days in 2012. That's 65% of days. 300 days is 82% of the year. I am up from last month and am continuing to walk more. Hopefully my plan to walk in the mornings will help me walk more.
- Finish fundraising (raise $2,300) by September 1st - This hasn't been as easy as years' past. We'll be having a garage sale on May 12th (local folks - mark your calendars and let me know if you have stuff to donate!)
- Lose 10 pounds. - Jarrod has stopped weighing himself. He's not quite as militant about goals as I am...
- Get content ready, publish blog, and gain some notoriety. - He's rocking the blogging!If you're not subscribed already, get yourself over to the Liturgy Nerd!
- Try one new exciting recipe a month. - We had a delicious balsamic blazed pork this month. Incredible!