- Become debt free in 2012 - This month we paid over $900 on debt. This brings out 2012 total to $26,000 down on debt! We spent a great deal of money on Lucy this month, but I am so thankful we had a budget and were able to just pay for everything Lucy needed. We have $21,000 left and we're doing everything we can to hit the December goal of being debt free! It'll be close!
- Have 10 date experiences in 2012 - We were traveling so much this month that we didn't have a date night. We did a lot of fun things, though, so I consider it a success! This brings our total up to 4 dates so far in 2012.
- Have 10 family days in 2012. - In June we took Wesley to Waco! This was our fourth "family day" this year. It's very hot and we're trying to find things to do as a family inside and for free!
- Hit pre-pregnancy goal weight by April 1st and maintain it throughout the year - I amended this goal in March to be 5 pounds above pre-pregnancy until I finish breast feeding and gave myself until June 1st to hit that goal. I hit my adjusted goal and now am just 2 pounds away from my pre-pregnancy weight. Summer is hard because of all the traveling I do, to continue to eat healthy, but I'm doing what I can!
- Walk 300 days in 2012 in preparation to walk all 60 miles in the Susan G. Komen 3-day for the Cure - So far, I've walked 128 days in 2012. That's 71% of days. 300 days is 82% of the year. June was a very busy month with lots of travel, making it difficult to walk. But I am fitting it in wherever and whenever I can, no matter how hot!
- Finish fundraising (raise $2,300) by September 1st - I've come a long way this month! I'm waiting on another donation to hit my account and once it does, I'll be more than halfway there! Donate today!
- Lose 10 pounds. - Jarrod has stopped weighing himself. He's not quite as militant about goals as I am...
- Get content ready, publish blog, and gain some notoriety. - Jarrod just made an announcement that he's going to be writing monthly devotionals for the Young People's Ministry in July! Jarrod's ROCKIN' this goal!
- Try one new exciting recipe a month. - We have cut our grocery budget pretty intensely this summer and we were gone a lot. He can't remember cooking anything interesting. We'll be home more in July and will be cooking something exciting!