Tuesday, August 14, 2012
13 in 30
Welcome to the 30 in 30 challenge! Each day this month I'll be posting a response to a prompt. You can find all the questions here. I stole the questions from here.
Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
1. I cannot let things go. I harp on the same thing over and over again, beating the same dead horse. I cannot sleep unless the house is somewhat clean and have very high standards of things. I struggle to relax because I'm wound so tight.
2. I cannot do one thing at a time. I do 75 things at the same time and drop balls all the time. I usually have 4 projects going at any one time at work. It makes me a bit of a frantic person, but it usually works for me.
3. I'm bossy and a know-it-all. I cannot ever admit that I'm wrong. I think I know what's best for everyone all the time and have little trouble telling them that, especially if they are related to me.
4. I don't have any patience at all. I know that being a mom will test this a lot!
5. I'm judgmental. I know I shouldn't be and I work on this daily, but my natural inclination is to judge. It's horrible.
I don't know if those are weaknesses, growth edges, or personality flaws. Or if there really is any difference.