Wednesday, August 15, 2012
14 in 30
Welcome to the 30 in 30 challenge! Each day this month I'll be posting a response to a prompt. You can find all the questions here. I stole the questions from here.
Describe 5 strengths you have.
1. I am intuitive. I normally can tell how things work or how someone is feeling even if it's not obvious.
2. I like to figure things out. I enjoy researching how things work, the best ways to do things, and how something can be done in an efficient manner.
3. I follow through on things. I set a goal and take the steps to make it happen. I don't procrastinate.
4. I'm organized and I like to organize things. Our budget is a detailed excel spreadsheet with tabs per month. My closet is organized and clean. I have a method for just about everything.
5. Hospitality. I like to bake and cook for people, make sure people feel welcome, and open our home to friends and family.
There are times in my life where I wished I was good at something specific - music, sports, public speaking, etc. I'm not one of those people. So I build my own things - I'm good at making people feel comfortable. I'm good at things I have control over. :-)