Friday, August 17, 2012
16 in 30
Welcome to the 30 in 30 challenge! Each day this month I'll be posting a response to a prompt. You can find all the questions here. I stole the questions from here.
What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
1. Moving 1,600 miles away from family and starting a new life in Dallas. It was stupid and not well thought out, but it was the best thing I've ever done.
2. Earning my masters degree and graduating with honors.
3. Getting married to a fantastic man and having a healthy, fun, and strong marriage.
4. Walking 120 miles in two weekends with just a few days in between in 2010...and walking 54 miles over 3 days while 31+ weeks pregnant in 2011.
5. Surviving pregnancy and having a natural birth with Wesley - becoming a mama is definitely my greatest accomplishment, although one I feel I had very little to do with. Thank you, God, for giving me my precious son.