- Become debt free in 2012 - This month we paid over $1,600 on debt. This brings out 2012 total to $27,600 down on debt! We have $20,000 left and we're doing everything we can to hit the December goal of being debt free! It'll be close, but we're holding steady to do the best we can to be debt free!
- Have 10 date experiences in 2012 - We did have a date night in July - a Sunday School party for church... This hardly counts, but we did do a few fun things as a family that were date-like, so I'm counting this too... This brings our total up to 5 dates so far in 2012.
- Have 10 family days in 2012. - In July we took Wesley to Louisiana, Oklahoma City, and to dinner in Dallas! I'd count each of these separately as we were able to do really fun things in Louisiana and OKC so that brings out total up to 7 events this year! We were able to go to the OKC Zoo, which was very fun!
- Hit pre-pregnancy goal weight by April 1st and maintain it throughout the year - I amended this goal in March to be 5 pounds above pre-pregnancy until I finish breast feeding and gave myself until June 1st to hit that goal. But this adjustment wasn't necessary - I hit this goal losing another 2 pounds this month. I actually was down 4 pounds due to a pesky stomach bug, but rehydrated myself and am now sitting pretty at my pre-pregnancy goal weight. Wahoo!
- Walk 300 days in 2012 in preparation to walk all 60 miles in the Susan G. Komen 3-day for the Cure - So far, I've walked 157 days in 2012. That's 74% of days. 300 days is 82% of the year. July was a busy month also, but at least I'm increasing my percentage every month!
- Finish fundraising (raise $2,300) by September 1st - I've come a long way this month! I'm waiting on another donation to hit my account and once it does, I'll be more than halfway there! Donate today!
- Lose 10 pounds. - Jarrod has stopped weighing himself. He's not quite as militant about goals as I am...He is walking with me a mile or so in the evenings, which is awesome!
- Get content ready, publish blog, and gain some notoriety. - Jarrod wrote weekly devotionals for the Young People's Ministry this month and it went really well! He was also picked up by MethoBlog.com, which is super exciting.
- Try one new exciting recipe a month. - I made a few new recipes this month including crusty bread and blackened chicken and lime quinoa, but I don't think Jarrod made anything interesting. We'll have to change that!