Friday, August 24, 2012
23 in 30
Welcome to the 30 in 30 challenge! Each day this month I'll be posting a response to a prompt. You can find all the questions here. I stole the questions from here.
List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
1. Walking. It clears my head, keeps me healthy, and is time just for me. I try to make time to walk at least a couple of miles each day. I listen to podcasts while I walk - mostly sermons. It's holy time.
2. Cooking/eating. I love food. I love researching recipes, figuring out how I can make it better, and eating my delicious creations. I spend a great deal of time looking at recipes, cooking, and eating. I also love restaurants, but we don't do that much anymore.
3. Photography. Before Wesley was born I purchased a Canon Rebel. I ADORE it, but am still figuring things out. Thankfully, I was already mostly proficient in photoshop before purchasing the camera. I love learning new things, testing out lighting and setting options, and taking lots of pictures!
4. Crafting/sewing. I really enjoy making things. I like seeing a pile of fabric and thread turn into curtains or pillows. I love making things for Wesley. I don't have as much time for this these days, but I definitely consider crafting a hobby.
5. Spending time with my boys. I love spending time with my boys. No hobby is better than the time we have together. I love playing with Wesley, reading stories with him, and watching him learn new things. I love watching Jarrod play with Wesley too. Really, being with them is my favorite thing ever.