Monday, August 6, 2012
5 in 30
Welcome to the 30 in 30 challenge! Each day this month I'll be posting a response to a prompt. You can find all the questions here. I stole the questions from here.
What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
1. Spending time with Jarrod. Even just sitting quietly together or taking a peaceful walk around the neighborhood is wonderful time.
2. Wesley. My all-time favorite thing he does now is waves his arms and legs while smiling and giggling when we smile at him.
3. Cinnamon toast. Jarrod makes killer cinnamon toast most nights. Unless we have cupcakes or ice cream, that's what we have after Wesley goes to bed. Occasionally accompanied by a glass of wine.
4. Long walks in the morning or evening before it's over 100 degrees. I love the breeze, listening to a good sermon or podcast, and enjoying time alone.
5. My job. I love the people I work with, the work I do, and the ministry God somehow accomplishes through me. I am very grateful to do what I do.
I could probably name 100 more things that make me happy right now... Good socks, pants that fit, belts, clean teeth, a soothing bath, laughter, brainless TV...