- Become debt free in 2012 - This month we paid over $2,300 on debt. This brings out 2012 total to $27,600 down on debt! We are finally below $20,000(actually pushing $18,000!). We are coming to terms with the face that we will more than likely not be debt free by December, but we will be debt free quickly in the new year. We're pushing hard to make it there as quickly as possible!!
- Have 10 date experiences in 2012 - Jarrod and I led a retreat together this month. While it was work, we did get to travel and stay in a nice retreat center together. It was wonderful! We are sitting at 6 dates so far in 2012.
- Have 10 family days in 2012. - We did some fun things as a family this month, but nothing that noteworthy. We're still at 7 events this year.
- Hit pre-pregnancy goal weight by April 1st and maintain it throughout the year - After amending and changing things slightly, I'm officially at my pre-pregnancy weight and working to maintain that. Nursing is definitely helping, so heaven help me when I stop that!
- Walk 300 days in 2012 in preparation to walk all 60 miles in the Susan G. Komen 3-day for the Cure - So far, I've walked 179 days in 2012. That's 74% of days. 300 days is 82% of the year. I didn't increase my percentage of days this month, but hopefully cooler temperatures will help me keep it up!
- Finish fundraising (raise $2,300) by September 1st - I have not met my goal yet, but hope to very soon! Wesley did a great job of helping. It's not too late to save the boobies! You can help by donating today!
- Lose 10 pounds. - Jarrod has stopped weighing himself. He's not quite as militant about goals as I am...He's still walking with me in the evenings, which has been awesome. He refuses to go more than a mile, but I think I'm wearing him down!
- Get content ready, publish blog, and gain some notoriety. - Jarrod's blog is continuing to really pick up speed. I think it's really helping him process some deep theological issues and connect with other like-minded folks.
- Try one new exciting recipe a month. - Jarrod made more sausage. This was the first batch since Wesley was born. He made bacon chicken sausage. It was incredibly delicious!