- Become debt free in 2012 - This month we paid over $1,600 on debt. This brings out 2012 total to over $32,000 down on debt! We won't be debt free this year, but we're looking at being debt free by February of next year. Making big strides!
- Have 10 date experiences in 2012 - Jarrod and I had a date day in October. We went to see the Dead Sea Scrolls in Fort Worth and ate lunch at a food truck park. It was necessary and we talked about how we really need to do that more often. We are sitting at 7 dates so far in 2012.
- Have 10 family days in 2012. - We did several things as a family this month. We went to a pumpkin patch, a Halloween dance, and Trunk or Treat at church. Because some of those things were work related, we'll count all three as just one. :-) We're still at 8 events this year.
- Hit pre-pregnancy goal weight by April 1st and maintain it throughout the year - After amending and changing things slightly, I'm officially at my pre-pregnancy weight and working to maintain that. Nursing is definitely helping, so heaven help me when I stop that!
- Walk 300 days in 2012 in preparation to walk all 60 miles in the Susan G. Komen 3-day for the Cure - Last month I told you that while I'd kept walking, I stopped keeping track... I am still not keeping track, but I am still walking!
- Finish fundraising (raise $2,300) by September 1st - Done! And pretty soon I'll begin fundraising for 2013!
- Lose 10 pounds. - Jarrod has stopped weighing himself. He's not quite as militant about goals as I am...He started running and did that few weeks. I'm working on encouraging him to do that or find something he loves to do.
- Get content ready, publish blog, and gain some notoriety. - Jarrod's blog is continuing to do really well!
- Try one new exciting recipe a month. - Jarrod made a delicious bacon creme brulee! I'd hoped to share the recipe with you today, but it's not ready. Soon!!
How do you set goals? How do you hold yourself accountable?