- Become debt free in 2012 - This month we paid over $2,100 on debt. This brings out 2012 total to almost $35,000 down on debt! I've come to terms with the fact that we won't be debt free in 2012, but we will be in the 4 digits rather than 5! This is HUGE because we started in the 6 digits!
- Have 10 date experiences in 2012 - Jarrod and I went to a party in November and left Wesley with some friends. We had a fantastic time and so did Wesley! We are doing some babysitting swapping with friends and we're excited about having more dates. We are sitting at 8 dates so far in 2012 and have at least one more planned for December.
- Have 10 family days in 2012. - I don't know if it counts or not, but we did have a family day at West Elm getting our Young House Love on! We're at 9 events this year with at least one planned for December.
- Hit pre-pregnancy goal weight by April 1st and maintain it throughout the year - After amending and changing things slightly, I'm officially at my pre-pregnancy weight and work everyday to maintain.
- Walk 300 days in 2012 in preparation to walk all 60 miles in the Susan G. Komen 3-day for the Cure - Last month I told you that while I'd kept walking, I stopped keeping track... I am still not keeping track, but I am still walking!
- Finish fundraising (raise $2,300) by September 1st - Done! I'm already fundraising for 2013! Donate now and I won't bug you about it in 2013!
- Lose 10 pounds. - Jarrod has stopped weighing himself. He's not quite as militant about goals as I am...He started running and did that few weeks. I'm working on encouraging him to do that or find something he loves to do.
- Get content ready, publish blog, and gain some notoriety. - Jarrod was picked up by Ministry Matters and ReThink Church this month, causing him to have the best month ever!
- Try one new exciting recipe a month. - We put all of our new recipes at the end of the month - things got crazy and we had a limited budget, so we didn't really make anything exciting this month. We have more time at the end of December, so I'm hopeful that we'll make several new recipes!
How do you set goals? How do you hold yourself accountable?