- Become debt free in 2012 - This month we paid over $1,800 on debt. This brings out 2012 total to almost $30,000 down on debt! We are coming to terms with the face that we will more than likely not be debt free by December, but we will be debt free quickly in the new year. This is especially exciting because of the changes happening with Jarrod's ordination.
- Have 10 date experiences in 2012 - We didn't have any dates in September, but we are going out of town in October and have another day-date planned in October also, so we're doing alright... We are sitting at 6 dates so far in 2012.
- Have 10 family days in 2012. - With Wesley being sick this month, we didn't do a whole lot, but we do have two family dates planned for October! We're still at 7 events this year.
- Hit pre-pregnancy goal weight by April 1st and maintain it throughout the year - After amending and changing things slightly, I'm officially at my pre-pregnancy weight and working to maintain that. Nursing is definitely helping, so heaven help me when I stop that!
- Walk 300 days in 2012 in preparation to walk all 60 miles in the Susan G. Komen 3-day for the Cure - Okay - full disclosure - I have walked a lot, but I have gotten really bad about keeping track of when and how far I've walked. If I get a week behind, it's hard to get back on track. I estimate that I've walked about 25 days, which brings me up to So far, I've walked 204 days in 2012. That's 74.5% of days. 300 days is 82% of the year.
- Finish fundraising (raise $2,300) by September 1st - I have not met my goal yet, but hope to very soon! Wesley did a great job of helping. It's not too late to save the boobies! You can help by donating today!
- Lose 10 pounds. - Jarrod has stopped weighing himself. He's not quite as militant about goals as I am...He's still walking with me in the evenings, which has been awesome. This month he even went more than a mile!
- Get content ready, publish blog, and gain some notoriety. - Jarrod's blog is continuing to do really well. He announced his plans for ordination and I know will continue to keep folks informed about that on The Liturgy Nerd.
- Try one new exciting recipe a month. -Jarrod made a delicious hash from the Food Network Magazine. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture, but it was delicious! I also made many many dozens of chocolate chip cookies and perfected my recipe there. I'll share more of that soon!