- Become debt free in 2012 - This month we paid over $1,800 on debt. This brings out 2012 total to over $36,000 down on debt! We won't be debt free this year, but because of some extra money coming in the early part of 2013, we plan to be debt free by February. This isn't quite as quick as I'd like, but I'm incredibly proud and cannot wait to scream that we're debt free!
- Have 10 date experiences in 2012 - Jarrod and I celebrated his birthday this month and also went to see a movie with friends, so I'll count that as two date nights! That means we hit out goal and had 10 dates in 2012!
- Have 10 family days in 2012. - We had a fantastic family day seeing Santa this month. We also looked at Christmas lights, and did a few other little family things together this month. That means we at least had 10 family dates this year.
- Hit pre-pregnancy goal weight by April 1st and maintain it throughout the year - After amending and changing things slightly, I'm officially at my pre-pregnancy weight and work everyday to maintain. This goal is ongoing and will continue into 2013.
- Walk 300 days in 2012 in preparation to walk all 60 miles in the Susan G. Komen 3-day for the Cure - Last month I told you that while I'd kept walking, I stopped keeping track... I am still not keeping track, but I am still walking!
- Finish fundraising (raise $2,300) by September 1st - Done! I'm already fundraising for 2013! Donate now and I won't bug you about it in 2013!
- Lose 10 pounds. - Jarrod has stopped weighing himself. He's not quite as militant about goals as I am...He started running and did that few weeks. I'm working on encouraging him to do that or find something he loves to do.
- Get content ready, publish blog, and gain some notoriety. - Jarrod is working on revamping his blog a little and is learning more about html. I'm really proud of him. He's really enjoying writing!
- Try one new exciting recipe a month. - Jarrod made a delicious chili for Christmas, I made several new desserts, and Jarrod made chocolate peanut butter! Done, done and done! I wasn't brave enough to blog about my desserts, because I was pretty sure they were going to bomb. They didn't, so hopefully I'll make them again and share them with you!