1. Smallville: The Complete Series on Bluray - AKA the greatest show that ever was.
Jarrod loves super hero TV shows. I know I should appreciate that, but I don't really. I try, but I just don't get it. That's okay. This is his wish list. :-)
2. Guy Fieri Knuckle Sandwich Block Set
We have knives but they are from Jarrod's bachelor days. I've read about Guy's knives and agree that they would probably be awesome to have.
3. All of Bobby Flay's grilling tools - mostly the pans
Jarrod loves to grill. He is slowing accumulating more and more tools to go with his love of grilling. While it confuses me that these tools are only at Kohl's, I'm in favor of more grill cooking because it means less mess and Jarrod does all the hard work... And delicious food!
4. Microsoft Surface Pro with all the bells and whistles
Jarrod recently started a new job. His previous job furnished him a laptop and while it was insanely old and incredibly slow, it gave him the ability to work from home. He only have a desktop at his new job and is trying to figure out a way to get one of these so that he can work and remote in from home, a coffee shop, etc. I'm trying to talk him into a Macbook Air, but that's because I'm a Mac girl.
5. Debt Freedom.
Jarrod practically Jesus Juked me on this one. We're very close to being debt free, but it is taking longer than we anticipated. Life has thrown some pretty intense and expensive curve balls at us this year. Jarrod's ready to be debt free because he has some awesome things in mind that would slightly change our budget each month... He says he would like more money for the following.
- Raising the grocery budget to buy better wine, cheese, and fish. Better quality ingredients so I can experiment more with cooking.
- More money for dates so that we can go out and try new foods but we don't give ourselves a lot of leeway to try new things.
Links are Amazon Affiliate links, but all opinions are completely mine. I was not provided with any products but would be happy to review something if you want to send it! ;-)