If we were having coffee this morning...
- I'd tell you that I need a break. I've been traveling and not sleeping in my own bed far too much. Since we returned from France I've slept in my own bed about 2/3s of the nights. That's not enough. I miss being home. I love my family and I miss them. But I also miss some Leanne time. I haven't blogged about things I want to blog about and I haven't crafted things I want to craft. I need a break.
- I'd probably be drinking Seattle's Best Frozen Coffee Blend. I'll be writing more later (with a few AWESOME giveaways!!!) but for now, I'll share this box that arrived at my house yesterday:
- I'd tell you about the awesome dresser I made, pillow cases for our bed, and new things I dream about doing around the house. Hopefully I'd show you what I've done and get your opinion on what else needs to be done. The windows in our bedroom have half circles on top and I have no idea how to cover them. Seems silly to hang the curtains high enough to cover them...
- Wesley has new teeth! He has been holding steady at 6 for months. And this week he got two new ones on the bottom and two new molars. The molars are killer. They are currently half in. Traveling with a toddler getting teeth is no fun at all. Poor boy did GREAT but was definitely uncomfortable and unhappy.
- Our family is amazing. My sister (and her husband!) watched Wesley in addition to their nephew for two days straight. Two boys on different schedules for two days. Our boys are 10 months apart and it was chaos, but my sister ROCKED it. And her inlaws are awesome and made dinner for us, let us stay in their home, and showed incredible hospitality. We are so blessed.
- I'd share with you our weekend plans...They include more travel for Wesley and I while Jarrod starts pastor school all day Saturday. Wesley and I have some work to do but it should be fun. I also plan to spend Saturday purchasing everything we need to begin the Whole Living Challenge on Monday! No meat, dairy, processed foods, caffeine, alcohol, grains, etc. for the next few weeks!
I would have more to share, if we were having coffee, but I'd like to hear about your life. I've been so busy that I probably need a good dose of someone else's experience to snap me out of my funk. I need to be reminded that I'm not alone.
What is going on in your world this Friday? Do you have any big plans for the weekend?