Donations literally started rolling in! Four hours later and I'd met my goal! Ten people donated to help me raise that money and I had 10 t-shirts to pack up and mail!
I went to the store after lunch, picked up some envelopes, and started packing up the shirts!
There are a few other ways you can support us as we walk as well:
- Be in prayer for all the walkers November 1-3rd as we cover Dallas in pink and walk 60 miles.
- Before October 23rd, mail a little card to:
- Susan G. Komen 3-Day Camp Mail
- ATTN: Leanne Johnston, Courtney Boone, or Susan Arnold
- P.O. Box 1856
- Frisco, TX 75034
- Check this website for more information about how you can attend opening or closing ceremony. In a few weeks there will also be more information about cheering stations. This is one of the best ways that you can support the walkers. Come out and cheer! Bring your kiddos, dogs, and family. It's one of the most amazing experiences for the walkers, but it's also life-changing for the cheer-ers. It's how I decided to walk! :-)
I cannot tell you how thankful I am for you. Thank you for supporting me, believing in a cure, and giving your time and money to such a fabulous cause. This will be my 7th walk. That's over $16,000 dollars raised and 420 event miles walked. I have no idea how many miles I've walked while training, but I estimate it's over 10,000 in 7 years. I am incredibly honored.