In order to raise $4,600 and walk 120 miles in 2 Susan G. Komen for the Cure events, I decided to pair a few things that I love. Over the past few years, I've perfected my chocolate chip cookie recipe. I LOVE chocolate chip cookies and I love baking them for people. So I decided, for the month of March, I'll be baking cookies for a cure!
Here are the details:
- For every $29 donation, you'll get a dozen chocolate chip cookies. (Arrange for pick-up or delivery for locals!)
- I'll mail them anywhere in the country for a donation of $35 or more.
- This offer is good from February 29th-March 31st!
- Donations must be made at http://www.the3day.org/goto/leannehope to be eligible for cookies.
- You must make your donation first and then come back and fill out this form. I'll be in touch (watch your email!) to arrange for your cookies!
- I can make them ASAP or later in the month to accommodate a special birthday, anniversary, or gift for someone. I can give them to you or mail them to a loved one!
- Larger donations can get more cookies!
- The cookies are full of dairy, gluten, and sugar. Dietary restrictions cannot be accommodated. (I'm working on a gf version and hope to have it perfected soon!)
- Want to make a donation but aren't interested in cookies? That's completely fine! Please feel free to make a donation of any amount here. Just don't come back and fill out the form. Won't hurt my feelings!
- Cookies are only available on a first-come, first-served basis. I can only make so many cookies at a time. Get your donations in quickly to ensure you're able to get your cookies!
Questions? Feel free to email me.